Always monitor your battery while charging.
Use only a Lithium battery charger / balancer (LiPo / LiFe) to charge this battery. Never overload, never overcharge this battery.
Do not wet, crush, puncture, disassemble, burn or short-circuit the battery. If liquid leakage reaches the eyes, wash with clean water and consult a doctor immediately.
Do not leave this Lithium Polymer battery within reach of children.
It is strongly recommended:
- to charge the LiPo / LiFe batteries in the bags provided for this purpose (put only the battery).
- to charge the LiPo / LiFe batteries at 1C. For example, a 2000 mAH LiPo battery must be charged at 2A.
- Do not overcharge a LiPo / LiFe battery (laden, do not exceed the voltage of 4.2V per cell).
- Do not overcharge a LiPo / LiFe battery (do not drop below 3.3V per cell). This would become unusable and potentially dangerous in case of recharge (risk of explosion).
- not to store an empty LiPo / LiFe battery. A charged LiPo battery should be stored at about 50% of its capacity
Also pay close attention to changes in temperature or condition, if the battery heats up enormously or if the battery swells to disconnect the battery immediately because it has become unusable.
If your li-po swells, place it in a safe place and wait 30min, then dip it in a strongly salted water and wait 24 hours (the battery must be completely immersed), after the delay of 24 hours you can throw the battery in A suitable container.
-Battery 11.1V 1 STICK
- Power : 1100maH
- Connectivity : mini
- Type : Li-Po rechargeable
- Length : 103mm
- Width : 20mm
- Thickness : 20mm