- High quality tactical jacket made up of:
- 5 pockets chargers aeg (M15, AUG ...)
- 2 pockets chargers pa (Glock, usp ...)
- 1 pockets with scratch
- 1 radio pocket, which can also be used as holster pa
- Possibility of adding other elements thanks to the strap on all the vest
- COLOR: OD
Characteristic of a CIRAS jacket:
The CIRAS (Combat Integrated Releasable Armor System) for the army or Releasable Body Armor Vest (RBAV) for the army is a MOLLE vest system that can be detached in 2 by pulling a handle to get rid of it quickly Water, injury, etc.).
This system is highly valued by many special forces and other units like the USSOCOM for its large carrying capacity and modularity.
This unique system on a waistcoat is much appreciated by many soldiers. Indeed with another waistcoat, if a soldier is launched after the crash of his helicopter, given its weight, it is unlikely to rise to the surface.
With this jacket, it is enough to pull the handle connected to the cable, to shake 2-3 times and the vest separates by 2 removing the outer parts of the vest.
This handle is to the right of the Admin pocket. It is connected to the cable that holds the parts of the vest together.